Our India International School
- CBSE Curriculum School
- Started in 2014 with 28 students
- Runs classes from LKG to VIIth standard.
- Currently functions with 472 students, 16 teaching staff and 5 non-teaching staff.
- Now functions in Madrasa Sulaimania, Kandhla
Student Sponsorship Schemes
- Sponsor educational fees for deserved students including orphans, riot victims, BPL and other poor people.
- The project comprises of school fees and Deficit Management Fund (DFM).
- Two-third of the students comes under the sponsored category.
A project offering mid-day meal to OIIS students
- Provides milk with boiled egg/banana.
- Ensures that no student is suffering from hunger in the class
- Majority of students attend school with an empty stomach, which affects their studies and performance.
- This project improves attendance level, classroom participation and over-all performances.
Sponsor excellent students to pursue studies in reputed higher educational institutions across India.
- Two students from extremely backward societies completed MSW in livelihood management from the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai.
- Both are well settled and effectively involved in socially committed projects.
- One students currently undergoes studies
Drinking water project
- Handed over a total of 105 bore wells.
- About 4100 families and 24,000 people benefitted.
- Project spreads across Kandhla, Jidana, Gangeru, Aaldi, Kairana, Budhana, Jahanpura, Makmalpur, Jinjhana and Mewat.
- Handed over a total of 53 toilets
- 300+ benefitted
- Project spreads across Gangeru, Mohalakhail, Idrees Colony, Ekta Colony, Kandhla, Jannath Colony and Thana Bhavan.
- Beneficiaries consist of bedridden, aged, physically challenged, widows and ladies who live in isolated areas.
Food Support Project
- Total 3640 food kits distributed
- About 22,000 people benefitted
- Beneficiaries include BPL, physically challenged, widows and extremely poor walks of the society.
- Distributed in Kandhla, Kairana, Gangeru, Jidana, Gadi Doulath, Malakpur, Masafar Nagar and Lakhimpur Kheri.
Vocational Training centre
- Set up a Tailoring Training Institute
- Provides 4 months training course for 40 ladies at a time.
- After completing the course, sewing machines are given to widows and orphan girls.
- Certificates are issued to all (80 ladies) who successfully completed the course.
Mobile service training institute
- Faculty training already completed.
- Institute was expected to run by August 2020, but it is extended due to the Covid-19 situation.
- Estimated cost of the project is Rs. 9,05,000/-
A project of kindness to the weak
- It includes distribution of dress materials and blankets, Assistance for treatments as well as weddings.
- The beneficiaries consist of widows, orphans, weakest sections, aged and physically challenged.
Renovation/ Construction of houses project
- 9 damaged houses renovated
- 13 new houses scheduled to be handed over by October 2020.
- Beneficiaries consist of orphans, widows, bedridden, abandoned families and weaker people.
- Project spread across Kandhla, Jidana, Gangeru and Mewat.
Income-generating and livelihood initiatives
- 9 Sewing machines were handed over.
- Beneficiaries include widows, orphans, abandoned families and poor.
Human Resource Development
- 3 studies conducted yet, which includes:-
# Socio-economic status of Muslims in Kandhla (2014)
# Field study on Health Situation (2016)
# Comparative study of the social, economic, educational and vocational status of Muslims & Dalits in Kandhla (2018).
A project of Madrasa Intervention
- Incorporating modern education in traditional madrasa stream.
- The foundation plans to set up permanent training programs in HRD centres.
- The trained teachers to ensure a sufficient number of faculties in Madrasas.