- Feeder schools to ensure educational opportunity for children residing in farther area ( Click here for more details: Hyper link 4)
- HRD Centre to address specific areas in Education, Literacy, Continuous Education, Adult Education, Women, Law, Health and Hygiene, Rehabilitation etc ( Click here for more details: Hyper link 3)
- Health Care Centre with clinic, lab and investigation facilities.
- Permanent Teachers Training Institute to enrich the capacity and quality of teachers
- Schemes to improve quality of government schools
- Vocational training and Skill DevelopmentCenters to systematically help the traditionally skilled local population.
- Schemes to improve the quality of Madrasa system in management, curriculum, teaching and approaches
- Arts and Science College to create opportunities for students interested to pursue higher education.
- Hostels for girls and boys to facilitate basic education to children from selected backward areas of different parts of north India so as to develop a new generation of ambassadors of Education and Empowerment in their respective areas in future. Click here for more details: